Monday, November 29, 2010

Fam in Florence: part two.

The next day, the parents and I took off on a road trip. Props to my dad for managing to maneuver a motor vehicle in Florence - a feat which I will never even attempt. First, we went to the beautiful little town of San Gimignano; then, we were off to Siena!




Our pretty little rental car!

Taking in the sites. ;]

Adorbs!

Picturesque.


My dad and I climbed that bell tower!


The view from the top.









Hello down there!


The descent!


We made it. ;]

View of the surrounding area from the hill.








On our way out. :]

After a short drive, we spotted Siena!

That's the Duomo di Siena in the background.

Here is its façade.



The Basilica di San Domenico.

Mom and me checkin' it all out.

And that was that! We returned to Florence exhausted but content. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3